5 daily/weekly/monthly habits in my life:
1. Inspired by @morotsliv I drink tea made out of chaga mushrooms on a regular basis. Last winter I went “hunting” for chaga in my own forrest at home and since that I have been making and drinking the tea in periods. Honestly I hate the taste but why I drink it is because it’s said to boosts your immune system and fight inflammation (plus many other health benefits)*.
2. I have an addiction to @celsiusofficial . Haha. I try not to drink more than 2-3 jars a week but still I have a little bit of bad concoiuos about it since I in general try to have a clean lifestyle. But like I always say to my friends, you can’t be too perfect 🤷♀️😂
3. Every morning after breakfast I lay down on the floor just to stretch out my body, breath and try to set a positive mood for the rest of the day. If someone saw me through the window they would probably think that I passed out, haha. But it feels really nice and is like a light version of a meditation/yoga thingie! 🧘♀️
4. I sleep with my phone on flight mode and I try not to do anything else in bed but sleep and maybe something else… 😏 But nothing that includes tech! This has changed how fast I fall a sleep! To the better of course. 😴
5. During winter I’ve been so bad at taking walks but now when it’s getting lighter I will start taking my morning walks again! So this is actually not a what I do but me trying to manifest this within me, haha. SO! For the upcoming two weeks my goal is at LEAST 3 morning walks/week. I will update you on this one later on!
*Before using, read more about it! There’s a lot of studies about it online.